By the time this post goes out via our daily email, Australia and New Zealand will have already left 2009 and the ‘noughties’ behind. It’s been an interesting year and an even more interesting decade.
Thanks to you for reading and helping Yachtsponsorship to achieve huge growth in 2009. I am always thrilled to find out that this site is considered a ‘must read’ by many influentual people in the business, not just of sailing, but sports marketing and sponsorship.
Happy New Year. See you in 2010
Here are our top stories of 2009, determined by the number of times they were read.
- Measuring Sports Sponsorship – ROI? ROO?
- Two More Open 60’s Go Up for Sale.
- Is Yacht Racing a Pretend Business?
- The World’s Top 200 Sports Properties? Did Sailing Make it?
- Where to Spend £10 Million… in Sailing
- Sponsorship Value – The Commerical case for a DOG Match.
- The Changing Face of Yacht Racing. Oman Sail Launches A100.
- Louis Vuitton World Series Shows Promise.
- iShares Cup 5th Man – The Best Seat in Sport?
- Who’d Sponsor AC33?
Your top story not in the list? Let us know in the comments below which was your top story of 2009 and why.