Tell us your Yacht Racing Business News.
Do you have an news story or press release that is relevant to our readers? We welcome articles and submissions for the site.
If you would like to be a regular contributor or guest blogger – click here.
Preference will be given to articles that are written exclusively with our audience in mind. While we will publish local stories, we focus on events like the America’s Cup, Extreme Sailing Series, Volvo Ocean Race, World Match Racing Tour, Audi Med Cup, Open 60 Racing and major events.
Article Submission Guidelines
- We only accept submissions from the original author of the articles or a publicist hired by the copyright owner to submit material here. By submitting material, you acknowledge that you are legally entitled to distribute the work and to allow it to be redistributed. (If you are a book publisher or public relations firm with copy to distribute, please include a note to that effect at the top of the article you submit.)
- We do not pay for articles, and do not accept articles that are primarily advertisements. We will however allow you to link to a website of your choosing.
- We are interested in seeing well-written features, how-to articles, book excerpts, tips and hints, instructions, motivational articles and other articles that will help our audience gain knowledge about the subjects we cover.
- Among the broad subject areas we cover are: Sponsorship, Return on Investment, Media technology, venue bidding, commercial success stories, appointments. Read the site to understand more about the kinds of stories are interesting to our audience.
- Articles considered to be libellous or defamatory will not be published.
Please note: We cannot guarantee that we will use your article on the yachtsponsorship website.